Monday, August 12, 2013

Some of my Fabulous Faves


Sorry for my absence! I was on a beach vacation which then lead to a vacation from my vacation and I got astray on the long and narrow path of virtual thoughts and blogging. But I thought I would give a bunch of my favorite things of the moment (Including my new Lilly Pulitzer swimsuit above)! 

 Hot Raspberry Lipstick! 
This color is so hot and looks even better with a summer tan! I was never one for tons of make up but lately I have felt the need to throw lipstick on, on rare occasion. It really does transform your look and pull it together for a dressier vibe. 

 Macaroons!
I found a cute French restaurant in Pittsburgh that sells 20ish different flavors of these yummy delights. So far my favorite flavors have been Earl Grey and Strawberry but I have tried Peach Violet, Vanilla, Coffee and Sea Salt Carmel as well. Research a place near you so you can play Blair Waldorf for the Day!

Adam Levine! 
I went to the Maroon 5 concert and stood in the pit and could practically feel his sweat on me. People really do forget it is a band because of his talent and beauty. 

Moscato Floats!
On vacation I wanted to try something new and made this little number up with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream and a glass of Barefoot. The key is to have alittle more ice cream than wine to make it a nice combo and not just spoon fulls of wine, but who are we kidding, that is the point anyways. 

Nice is Just a Place in France!
People have been asking me if I wrote this book, and quite frankly after reading only the first few pages I questioned that as well. I am only half way through but it has to be one of the best books I have ever read! A total summer MUST READ!

xoxo, MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment