Monday, July 8, 2013

Cleanse It!

I did a cleanse right before the 4th of July to make sure I looked as best as I could for a bathing suit. I went to wholefoods and spent about $20 on three bottles of Suja juices. I HATED JUICE CLEANSING. I wasn't extremely hungry and I loved Fuel, but I noticed I didn't have a ton of energy. I couldn't bare to drink Fiji because it tasted like celery and the Vanilla Cloud would have been nice to mix in with like a Chai Tea or milkshake but overall I didn't enjoy the taste. By the end of the night I had a small plate of peppers and shrimp just because I was hungry and wanted to taste something good. I did however notice that I looked alittle leaner. Which I can also credit to the past week of me exercising a ton. I would maybe try a juice cleanse again if need be, but a few other flavors. 
xoxo, MAG



No comments:

Post a Comment