Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fab Tip: Your Inner Beyonce

My "Inner Beyonce" is something I have acquired over some time, since about my junior year of high school. I went to a preforming arts high school so believe me...I did have a little competition when it came to who was the most fierce but overall I was surrounded by people who pushed me to be exactly who I wanted to be...a queen!
An "Inner Beyonce" is a fierce persona that you have; when you walk into a room or the way you dress and talk, just about any grand thing that you do, had to have this montra in order to fit the mold. The "I-am-a-bad-bitch-and-I-know-it" montra. So if you have it or if you don't, let me give you some tips to ensure you are Queen B herself. 
  1. Always act calm, cool and collected. If you are a crazy bitch, you need to hide this from the general public...or atleast do not raise your voice a few octaves when you are talking crazy. 
  2. Practice walking...I am being completely serious. Put on your Louboutins, turn on Crazy in Love by Beyonce and walk down your hall like it was Paris Fashion Week in this bitch. You will get a jolt of confidence and once you perfect the Beyonce walk, it will be extremely hard to turn it off. 
  3. Dress like you are the hottest girl within 50 miles, because let's be serious, you are. Even if you are hitting the gym, sweating and only a bit of mascara, you are the hottest girl covered in sweat since Lora Croft. Don't look like you are trying too hard but always look fab...this will pay off trust me.
  4. Speak with grace...like Grace Kelly. If we could all speak like Blair Waldorf we would, but for now fake it til you make it sister.
  5. Remain modest and humble but never talk down about yourself. Always know you are hot and people around you will believe. Try to cut gossip as well, because talking poorly about someone else really doesn't make you any better. 
  6. Eat healthy and exercise. This will make you happy and confident and should already be a part of your daily routine anyways. 
  7. It is a MENTAL GAME! You have to believe you are the next Beyonce, if not her. Confidence is in your head and I am a firm believer in it! If I could have a Inner Beyonce training camp I would because it is so necessary. DO NOT sell yourself short with anything, because you can always achieve what you set your mind to. Accept this fact and you will start signing your credit card slips, B. ;)
xoxo, B. I mean MAG. :*


No comments:

Post a Comment