Friday, June 28, 2013

Items I Love: NORTS!


The Nort: Is a Nike Short, usually running shorts that come in one style but many different colors. It is a sorority girl's go to. I don't think a day goes by when I am not wearing Norts. I have over 10 pairs. They are amazing for different uses. Traditional uses: To wear while working out. Other uses: To wear at any other hour of the day. I wear my Norts with my sorority lettered sweatshirts or tanks, but I am always wearing a pair. I have a few pairs that have my monogram on them! I like to shop in the little girls section at Dick's to get Norts because they have fun bright colors and cool designs and I love the way the girl sizes fit me better! If you don't own a pair I suggest you go out today and get one. They come in many different colors and range from $25-$35. 




 xoxo, MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment